Sunday, June 17, 2012

Confession : I think my mum gonna kill me

Dead blog -_____-

Just a short update to keep it alive.

As you see from the post title, Yes my mum gonna kill me. I bought  almost  RM100 clothes today @ Sg.Wang. Felt guilty after shopping. =( I'd been long longggg longggggggg time didn't treat myself good in this way. ifeltsorrytomypurse.




Singlet @ 15 bucks


 Shorts @ 29.90 *murmured : shyt I thought I can fit into this. *


Silky clothe with awesome quality@ 10 bucks



 Skirts @ 10 bucks *again, too small for me*



Bag @ 25 bucks  
*My backpack died. Died with a big hole at the bottom there. 
I put too heavy stuffs inside my bag. 
T_T 
plus I only used for 2 months only lo!! 
 =(   
 I'll snap the picture in the coming blog. *



Dress @ 30 bucks @ Cotton on, Festival City
*I bought this few days ago. *


I confessed to my mum on the phone just now. She didn't blame me. Owh how sweet.
Thank you for understanding. Love.


Btw. Happy fathers' day to daddies. :)
I bought a wallet for my dad.
Can't snap picture of that because I bought it @ Zalora and I posted it back to Miri. :P

*murmured : I guessed Zalora had put invested put invested @#$%^& a lot of money in advertisement since you can see a lot of Zalora's promotion at the right column of facebook.



Gonna bath now and Construction Tech later. Bye.
Thank you for listening my confession. 
xoxo.



No comments: