Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gathering+handsome

Hmmm..I lied to you all as I didnt update my blog the day after..Who cares? LOL!

So today I'm going to post about my gathering.My sweet gathering.Not all of us. But yes it was fun.

We met at Times Square at 3 plus. That's shoooooooo super duper excited okay? since we didn't meet each other for almost 2 months. xoxo

5 of us -Ah mun, Ah poh, Jac, Fong jie and me-

@ BBQ plaza
Forgot to capture some pictures. Chit-chatted recent lives and companies. Still..everyone is 38.. And I love our 38 personalities. <3


@鲜芋仙
It's located at the same floor of Chatime. You all can give a try on this. But don't put too high expectation.



Normal grass jelly ice.
Rating 3.8/5 stars.




Beancurd flavour..Pearl awesome. The sweet potato..................so...so........indescribable..Maybe it cooked it with lemon grass? or lemon?And the ice.............................................................Ah poh said drank like yogurt. Beancurd-->Yogurt?  You guys imagine it. It doesn't taste bad with the "yogurt" flavor. But we gave a lot of definition for that. Probably they used the lemon flavour dishdrop to wash the bowl.

Okay we were just kidding. Don't take it serious. :p

Rating 3/5 stars.



Take 1. Ah mun . She got slimmer! Really!


Take 2. Fong Jie . Grew rounder and healthier. 



Take 3. Jac . She cut her bang. suit her right? She looked younger w t blablabla?! I should cut that too. I am young too. xoxo



Take 4 . Ah poh. Still the same. Her skin condition not that bad as you see in the picture. Just some lady's problem and maybe stress. I chose this picture because she always look good in smiling with showing the teeth out. :) Recover soon babe!



Take 5. Mimi. Yesh my nickname among them. Mimi, it's me. I still remember there was one of my boy friends called me Mimi..VIN VIN!!!muahahahahahaaaa..
Okay in short this girl grew fatter.



Around 6.30pm we went to ah mun's house to visit Handsome. In case you guys didn't follow me always, I had a dog before. Or in accurate, I had one third of the dog. I don't regret buy him. He is just cute and handsome(as his name). Credit to ah mun and her family. Thanks for taking care him for all the time. I didn't regret to give the dog to you. I guessed 3 mamas didn't regret too. :')



Handsome barked at us when we were outside the fence. *Handsome no more friendly to strangers*
But when we opened the gate and step into the area of the house, he stopped barking and quickly ran to door there, wagging his butt. Yesh I said butt. He is special right? So ready for his pics?
Here you go.
..
..
....
....
......
......
........
........
..........
..........
............
............
..............
..............
................
................
..................
..................
....................
....................
......................
......................
........................
........................
..........................
..........................
............................
............................
..............................
..............................
................................
................................
..................................
..................................
......................................
..........................................




Almost one year old. Oh did I mention to you all his nickname is 黄贱狗? We even inserted his name into our assignment. Wong Jian Gou -.-   Cool right?







Owh he loves me. I got his message. I love him too. <3






 And he loves her too. Big mama.




 Busy capturing the pics but kind of difficult. He can't stay still.
Ever notice? Look at his butt. Where did he putt his butt?! He likes to lean against people. I mean he put all his weight and effort, leaning against people. Bad dog! Nah I'm kidding. should be fat dog!





 Handsome showing off his teeth.Roffffffffff!

All of us were busy catching the kutu(s). His fur is too long. Awesome place for kutu. Poor handsome.

See how blessed is this dog. Always surrounded with girls. Girls who loves him. Kutu loves him too. LOL!

Ah mun and fat handsome.


I told u butt! You don't believe me! HE GOT BUTTS!! HAHAAAAA!

Okay last picture of handsome before we left.

*credited to fong jie because she captured most of the pictures of handsome*


After that we went to .. urggh ..what's the place call?  Nehhhhh.. the one a lot of people go there eat de ah.. 24 hours de ahhhh..

Whatever..We had our late dinner at there.



Mine spaghetti.


Poh's "Kam Hiong fried Udon"


Fong Jie's snack. The fried beehun at the bottom ..failed..LOL!


 Jac's "Black pepper fried spaghetti" 
 Ah mun's "MaPo beancurd rice"


Jac went back home after dinner. 4 of us went for 'window driving' and had another round at.....XXX..I forgot where is it again. The cafe kinds like Paparich la.. I was just tooooo tired and kept yawing. Finally we backed at 11 something.

Thanks Ah mun for fetching us back to our home. And we can't find our way back home. We lose ourselves because we missed a junction. (Fong jie told me as I was sleeping in the car)
Thank god we found the way after sometimes. 

*Jac babe do you remember both of us ever lost ourselves just behind the GK small road there? and we finally came out after sometimes. That's where we lost ourselves after the gathering.*


Okay that's all. Really thumb up for you if you finish this post.
Thanks for viewing this post.
Good night and stay tuned!
 -Have a blessed weekend-
-xoxo-




1 comment:

Lui said...

everything is about handsome and food...==
hungry...miss him too...