Friday, March 2, 2012

Recently + CNY

It had been quite a while I didnt update my blog yeah.
Nothing much happen. Just having internship programme in case you don't know about that.

Got paid of 400+bucks(suppose 600)

Confession time. I spent more than that. Majority in transportation. Anyway I'm going to learn things. So I didn't expect too much. Food there damn expensive. 1 meal at least 10 bucks.

Environment pretty good. But the relationship between colleagues still got a lot of improvement. Just one or two colleagues will throw you a smile back when you smile to them. Relationship failed.



Turn your head or computer if you want.
2nd I grew fatter. 1 hour lunch time is given. After lunch straight forward sit in front of the computer until 5.30pm. Yeah! Get closer than fatty.

Anyway, just want to post some CNY photos and it will be continued when I'm free. Okay I'm actually free right now.



Pei Min's lion?? *Nomm nomm nommmmmm*



And thadaaa..kinds of shock..Because they use the scissors to "cut" it.


Labby in the house. Sweetest cousins.


Gathering in Teacher Josephine's house. 2 thumbs up for this chicken soup mee sua !!

From left, Teacher Xia..Nana..Pat..Augie..Godma..Dine..Angela..mum! Oh yeah we were having steamboat. CREDITED TO TEACHER XIA'S FAMILY.

 Entertainment after gathering. -__________-
 Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

To be continued by tomorrow. Stay tune for more photos.

3 comments:

Lui said...

read!

Your Humble Servant said...

you ladies look sooooo mean hahaha

♥PinG♥ said...

purposely..:D